Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Poolside Polish: Chanel Nailpolishes To Be Released

A little over a month to wait for these pretty little things to hit the beauty counter, but already I am enticed to put on a wide-brimmed sunhat, lounge-esque one-piece, fancy flops and get out in the sun.... mostly to show off my season-specific nail polish!!


I guess at $30 a pop-- yes, the price has gone up-- I may only be able to splurge on one of these springy shades, if that! Since I will be forced to choose, I pick Nouvelle Vague (the faint yet full-of-life aquamarine on the left). Riviera comes in second, and last, but not least, the sheer pink Mistral.

Here are some other Chanel colors I wish I hadn't missed out on:

Gold Friction (below)


Jade-- the sold out Fall 2009 polish that was ravenously sought out on the good ol' WWW for $100 and upwards (below)


Even this crazy Robertson Boulevard collection... mostly the fiery orange L.A. Sunset, 2nd Place- Sunrise, 3rd- tie between Rodeo Drive and Melrose seeing as I already have Chanel Organdy which is similar enough to Melrose, not to mention allllll my other bright pink polishes, and I am not crazy about the Rodeo Drive shade of purple, though I am sure if I got to try it on, I might feel otherwise!



***P.S. Just realized OF COURSE I love the new summer colors. They match my blog background perfectly!

0 comments: